Sunday, 16 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Billie Moan


Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing U.S. Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Billie Moan!  Wow what an honour!  You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along.
There is soo much inspiration over at Billies Blog, Rambling Rose Studio, and I chose this gorgeous creation to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit)
  
As you are most likely aware there is a new Annual Catalogue due to be released in June (Click here to subscribe for your copy) so a lot of us demos are in mourning for all the products due to be retired, in this spirit I will be showcasing at least one retiring item every day between now and then, plus maybe sneaking a few new ones in!
In that spirit here are my cards for today,  I absolutely love Kraft cardstock (133674) so this will be a sad one to say good bye to, I just love the way the water colour (141709) pencils really create wonderful depth on it.  To keep the colour really bright put down a layer of the white pencil first, then come in with your other colours.
This stamp set is going too :( its called Helping me grow (140764) I have given it a lot of love so it is very fitting that this is one of the first to say farewell to.

For this card I used my blender pens (102845) and as you can see they give a slightly different look to the layered pencil on the card above.
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code YNTS2XUH to earn a tag a bag accessory kit or Purple dollars that you can redeem with me.
Keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.


If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265




Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265


11 comments:

  1. I love this, it's absolutely beautiful!
    I have never tried watercolouring on kraft cardstock. I think I am going to have to give it a try!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning, Sandra. That border is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love these!!!!!!!! Been wanting to try this technique for ages. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Sandra...these are just gorgeous! Thanks for hopping today...B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are stunning cards, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! Thanks for the tip of using white first! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra :) great minds think a like!.. I am going to miss this set so much too :( I love your colour choices and the difference between the pencils alone and with the blender pens. I adore how these water colour pencils layer colours so easily for depth and texture. Gorgeous work xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frSun Apr 16, 05:20:00 pm

    MAGNIFIQUES CARTES .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure going to miss this set. Your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandra, These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I've colored on the Crumb Cake cs but never the Kraft. I have to give it a try. TFS these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest