Saturday, 1 July 2017

News for July


Good Afternoon!
I have sooo much to tell you!
Firstly I am very excited to tell you I will be in Fiji from the 5th till the 12th of this month with no phone or internet, I am going to very much enjoy 8 days of being "unplugged" of course you can still order or join in this time and I will answer all messages and emails when I return.

Last month we had a number of people take advantage of the free hostess sets for anyone spending over $75, I am hoping I will be able to get them all out to you before I fly out, a number of people mentioned how hard it was to choose though so I'm going to offer the same deal for this month!  Spend $75 or more and uses the host code
E9JMG7KA I will be giving you one of the host sets for FREE! All you have to do is place your order online, use the host code E9JMG7KA at the checkout and then email me your chosen set! (clear mount and photopolymer only).

July Special Offers
Stampin' Up! Have just released two amazing deals for July the first one is that Bonus Days are back! For every $90 AUD you spend 1–31 July (before shipping and handling), you’ll get a $9 AUD Bonus Days coupon that you can use 1–31 August. How great is that? Click Here to Start Shopping!

Now this second deal has me SUPER excited since at the moment I am looking for some more people to join my team (no obligation to build a business) the people I am looking for will:
  • Love to craft
  • Want to get product for free
  • Want a "no pressure but all support" team leader
So what is the amazing deal?  It's called Christmas in July, and anyone who wishes to join in July will receive the normal benefits of $235 worth of product OF YOUR CHOOSING for the very discounted price of $169, plus a business pack worth $80 completely free all shipped to you free of charge plus you will also receive the following items automatically, just for joining this month
Item Number
Description
118485
D Block (X2) (yes they are giving you 2!)
130148
Grid Paper
103579
Paper Snips
104332
SNAIL Adhesive
102300
Bone Folder
144804

Details
  • This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
  • All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (AEST) online or by 5:20 PM (AEST) by mail, on 31 July to be eligible for this promotion.
  • Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
  • Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
What you are obligated to once you join
Nothing.  Zip.  Not a thing.  I know this sounds crazy right?  You were expecting that you would have to hold a party or something weren't you?  But no you don't.  In fact if you receive your items and decide you don't want to place another order you don't have to, but if you want to you will automatically receive a 20% discount on all your own orders, and if you join from the second onwards you will have no minimum purchase amounts to remain being a demonstrator for the rest of the year.

Click here to join now
What you will need
  • Your personal information such as street address, mailing address, phone number, etc.
  • A valid major credit card
  • A copy of the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalogue or your list of items you want
If you need a little more incentive to choose what you want Stampin' Up!® have just released their Youtube videos on the new products.  Be warned it is very drool worthy so keep electricals away!

2017-2018 Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up!

Well I know most of you like your paper shares so I'm very excited to say I have the list of available shares ready now!  Click on these links below to sign up for yours!
Here are the links to my available shares for the New 2017-2018 Catalogue
Ribbon share - https://goo.gl/forms/LQrWJWhkFuZcWPc02
Paper share - https://goo.gl/forms/c5oai1Pcfe7MEjbP2
Embellishment share - https://goo.gl/forms/LuObNruPLK4MJDdp2

NEW CATALOGUE
If you haven't  received the new annual catalogue yet?  Click here to put your name down.


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email