Friday, 4 August 2017

Coffee Cafe for #WWYS127

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  I haven't been getting many challenges done lately (well card challenges -lifes challenges we have had plenty) so I really want to get back into doing them and I thought the #WWYS127 Coffee Cafe inspired challenge was a perfect way to get the ball rolling since anyone who knows me knows I LOVE coffee!



So without further ado here is what I came up with!

And since I plan on sending this to one of my besties I popped a little note inside too! How cute are those little coffee beans?



And one more photo to show you the curve on that coffee cup, I used the foam adhesive strips doubled in the middle to get the height.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code 3TRU32ME to earn a Free gift from me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra. Such a fabulous idea to curve the cup. So effective. Glad this you were able to join us this week at What Will You Stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and clever, Sandra! Great original idea for dimension. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at WWYS. We do love all of your contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not understanding how you curved and attached the cup, sorry. Could you try to explain again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, I curved the cup with my bone folder, then in the center of the back the foam strips are attached to themselves to create double height then use single height on either side about half way between the double and the edge. Xx

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest