Sunday, 13 August 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog hop with Martha Inchley


Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  Today’s card is inspired by Martha Inchley!  Martha's work is sensational and it was so hard to choose one to CASE, I finally thought I might have settled on one (out of around a dozen I had tabs open for) and my computer decided to shut down!
After much ado I eventually got it running again and it had mixed up all my tabs! And in the struggle to find what I had set my mind to do this stunning card appeared on my screen!  I was hooked, not only is it gorgeous, but I knew I would be able to use a few things in my stash I hadn't had a chance to play with yet!
So I decided to stay fairly true to the design today but since a number of the products Martha used for this one are now retired I decided to give it an updated spin.

starting from the back, I switched the embossing folder to the new dynamic textured embossing folder "Pinewood Planks"  (I am in LOVE with this folder after my first use, expect to see it more!)  the early espresso strip was made with the new decorative ribbon border punch (Love, Love, Love)  the leaves were created with the very new Painted Harvest stamp set and matching leaf punch (keep an eye out for them in the holiday catalogue)  and the heart and butterfly were both cut from the upcoming painted autumn designer series paper (another holiday catalogue fav!) 
We are so spoiled for choice on designer papers right now, I could have used my sweet and sassy heart framelit on any of those painted autumn sheets or even any of the daisy delight designer papers, but I'm glad I choose those sunflowers, I even considered leaving the butterfly off!


Which one is your favourite?   Well time for me to run, make sure you keep on hopping right around to see how all the Crazy Crafters were inspired today!



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code 3TRU32ME to earn a Free gifts! 
Click here to see this Months Rewards

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandra, all the elements work perfectly together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sandra you CASED this card perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Sandra. My fave is the one with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love it! Love the DSP heart and the greeting tag. It's a tough choice though... I think it works with or with out the butterfly. Thank you for letting me hop with you and the crazy crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of this DSP! Such beautiful cards! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest