Wednesday, 9 August 2017

July International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop


Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  Today’s theme: Gratitude inspired by Thailand.
Last month Stampin' Up! took it's incentive trip earners to Thailand, and it look like they had a blast!  I very much hope to earn a trip myself soon, I'm certainly trying!
All the blog hop participants today took part in Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights last month of the same theme and these are the persons who were voted as the top ten. 
My project today is an extension of that last card (CLICK HERE to see it) but I also took inspiration from the beautiful hand carved flower soaps that Thailand is well known for.

I thought the window box framelits made the perfect little box for this project and the coordinating Window Shopping stamp set had the perfect thank you for the inside, to add the little bit of colour to the top I used my blender pens.


How stunning are those berry burst Orchids against that Basic Black box?  Of course the Climbing Orchid Stamp set has the matching Orchid builder framelits available but I decided to fussy cut these ones so I could get in nice and close to that line, I then used my marker to run around the side and remove that white outline.


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code 3TRU32ME to earn a Free gifts! 
Click here to see this Months Rewards

10 comments:

  1. Love this, the orchids are beautiful and look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card and gift all in one Sandra! I love your orchids and can imagine the delight when a lucky recipient opens the beautiful box. A great representation of the lovely soaps!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box inside as well! Your orchids are beautiful. What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adore your orchids they look so real and that box is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Sandra. I lvoe those orchids tuked away inside that beautiful box.! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely box and those orchids look so real, fantastic creation, thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful keepsake. The colours on the orchids looks great in the black box

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project Sandra, it did my head in trying to put one of these together. Angexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email