Sunday, 3 September 2017

ESAD 2017 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop


Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  Today’s cards are part of the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop.


Today I thought that it being fathers day here in Australia it would be good to share with you my Fathers Day cards for my Dad and my Husband (using some new product of course!)
For these cards today I used a combination of old and new Stampin' Up! products (all still current).  The cute car comes from the Wonderful Life stamp set in the new Holiday Catalogue.
The "Dad" for the number plate is from Thoughtful Banners and the "Happy Fathers Dad" is from Guy Greetings.
For this first one the Designer Series Paper is from the new Painter Autumn set.

This Second one uses the Merry little Christmas Designer Paper on both the card and the pillow box, which was made with the Trim your stocking Thinlits and finished with the striped ribbon from the holiday catalogue and the stitched edged ribbon from the annual catalogue to make a cute gift card holder for my Dad (Hubby got an Apple tree - I can't make a holder big enough for it, LOL!)

The ESAD group have a huge line up for you today so I wont hold you up any longer, head on over to Cathy Pinchbeck  and continue hopping around.
http://wp.me/p3zFY4-h7



Blog Hop Participant List




Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code WR9HZEDE to earn a Free gifts! 
Click here to see this Months Rewards

47 comments:

  1. Great combination of stamps Sandra. I'm sure the cards were well received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Sandra. Thanks also for participating in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby, always my pleasure to be able to hop with the ESAD crew!

      Delete
  3. Loving that cute little pillow box. Great for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalie, my dad loved it (and he is NOT a papercrafter! LOL!)

      Delete
  4. I simply adore mixing and matching sets Sandra and the way you have mixed old with you shows just how well all of our sets go together so easily xxx Awesome work xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Definately one of my Stampin' Up! loves is product co-ordination!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing these. I think the Wonderful Life stamp set is a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dads day cards hmmm how did I miss that cute car?? Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards, I think I need the wonderful life stamp set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! It is a cute one isn't it?

      Delete
  8. What a great use of the stamp set Sandra! Perfect timing for Father's Day too! Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! Love that you've kept them sweet & simple, very masculine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie, I'm starting to think simple is my "thing"

      Delete
  10. Great cards Sandra, yet another set I have overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect cards Sandra - I love the inspiration! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing :) Bet the dads loved these

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful Father's Day card that set made... I love that we can combine a few sets together to finish off our cards<3 LOVE this set Cheers Shas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I love that Stampin' Up! sets can be used all on their own or easily combined, perfect for all levels of crafters!

      Delete
  14. I love these cards Sandra and how clever to use that car stamp for a fathers day card. Brilliant idea!! Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great cards and gifts for the special men in your life. I love that car!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cute little pillow box Sandra. The black and white ribbon looks so good wrapped around it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, the little enamel dots are perfect finishing touches

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely projects thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute are the cars.. I don't think I've seen them in the catty! Must go look!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, this sounds like me! I always miss something!

      Delete
  20. Too cute! Fantastic idea to use as a father's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too cute! Fantastic idea to use as a father's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these cards they are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email